Customer returns will only be accepted under the following conditions:
- Customer ordered the wrong item *
- Customer ordered item and later found out insurance company doesn’t cover item *
- Customer no longer needs item *
- Customer ordered the wrong quantity *
- Sales representative ordered the wrong item for customer
- Sales representative ordered the wrong quantity for customer
- Customer states they did not order the item
- Customer states they ordered an item but received a different item
- Customer received different expiration date on item
- Shipping error
- Listing errors in third-party online portals
- Short-dated products are non-returnable and non-refundable
- Refrigerated products are non-returnable and non-refundable.
Returns will not be accepted after 2 weeks from the date of invoice * 20% restock fee + shipping fees apply
All orders must be cancelled by phone before 4 PM EST, M-F.
Shipping Terms :
Orders are shipped via Fed Ex or UPS daily at our discretion. Additional charges for expedited shipping may apply.
Unpaid Invoices Should Refer to Bonita Pharmaceuticals Accounting Department.
- If any invoice goes beyond 30 days past due, all the invoices shall become due and payable upon demand.
- In such cases, if Bonita Pharmaceuticals, LLC deems it necessary, they shall seek third party assistance for recovery and the customers abide to pay all the cost of collection including the Court charges, reasonable attorney’s fees through and including the appellate level.
- In case of any disputes relating to or arising from the purchase of products from Bonita Pharmaceuticals, LLC, the customers agrees to the jurisdiction and venue in Wayne County Superior Court, Michigan.
- Bonita Pharmaceuticals, LLC reserves a right to change the product price and quotations subject to the availability of the products as well as the fluctuations in prices from the vendors.
- The customer agrees to notify Bonita Pharmaceuticals LLC, in the event of any discrepancy found after the delivery of products within 48 BUSINESS HOURS of receipt of the products. In the event, the customer fails to notify, they agree to waive any/or all the claims and make the complete payment against the invoices and no discrepancy notifications shall be made after 48 BUSINESS HOURS of the receipt of the products.